Are you looking for an authentic and top of the line classic bicycle to take part in one of L'Eroica events?
Our G. Messina is definitely a good companion to tackle the impervious L'Eroica routes. Made of light and sturdy Columbus SL tubes, this classic road racer is equipped with top-class Campagnolo Nuovo Record & Super Record components from the correct period of time.
This Messina is really in impeccable shape and arrived at Steel Vintage Bikes in original condition. Thus it basically underwent a light refurbishment in order to make it ready to ride: complete check, grease, bearing-adjustments, all new cables, new classic tape and tires!
Guido Messina is an Italian road and track champion cyclist who rode with Frejus and Molteni teams in the 1950s-1960s.
After retiring from the competitions, he started distributing high-quality road and track bicycles, whose frames were mainly built by expert artisans from Turin, as Giovanni Pelà and Villata among the others. Made in Italy.
The highlights of this road bike are:
- Suitable for Eroica
- Artisan hand-made Italian steel frame
- Original condition! Paintwork, decals, parts,...
- Lightweight tubing: Columbus SL
- Top of the line group: Campagnolo Nuovo Record
- Great choice of other parts: 3ttt, Nisi, Isca Selle
- Epoche-correct parts fitting the frame
- Many pantographs and special details
- Fully checked and ready for the ride
- And as usual: we ship fast and safe worldwide, wherever you are...