Manufactured to celebrate 1972 Eddy Merckx world hour record, the Colnago Mexico is one of the most iconic bikes which left the legendary factory in Cavenago (Milan, Italy). The Colnago Mexico was slightly different from the Colnago Super - built with a slightly different, lighter tubing - but shared with that glorious bike the aggressive racing geometry: short, agile and pretty stiff.
This Colnago Mexico shows a typical 'Saronni red' paintwork which, together with a fully pantographed Campagnolo Record components, makes this bike a true icon of classic cycling.
The bike has been fully checked and adjusted in our workshop. This means that also worn parts as cables, tires, chain, bar tape and saddle have been replaced. Ready to be ridden at the next Eroica!
Simply classic. A bike which has always appealed to enthusiasts worldwide! Here we line up all the special details about the bike:
- An historical frameset, created in celebration of one of the greatest riders of all time
- Fully pantographed components including stem and chainrings
- Campagnolo Record components
- Original paintwork with refurbished decals
- Fully checked by our master mechanics and ready to ride
- And as usual: we ship world wide fast and safe
|Campagnolo Record; Colnago pantographed
|Campagnolo Record; 170mm; 52/42 teeth; Colnago pantographed
|NOS San Marco GI Lux SL
|Campagnolo Record; 6-speed; 14-21
|Mavic GP4; Tubular; 36H
|Continental Giro; 700-22
|3ttt Criterium; 95mm; Colnago pantographed
|3ttt Mod. Competizione; 41cm